Join the Team!
Jack Tosney Furniture Ltd is currently looking for a Full Time Carpenter/Joiner to join the team on a Freelance basis, 5 days a week with an opportunity to extend for the right candidate.
-CARPENTER/JOINER (5 days a week- 40 hours a week)
Applicants must fit the following criteria:
- Candidates must have relevant joinery/carpenter qualifications or experience.
- Ability to solve problems and liaise with the company director when appropriate
- Be prepared to work on site and in the workshop regularly.
- Be able to read and work from CAD Drawings and verbal instruction.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Must be self sufficient, with their own tools.
- Must be willing to take on other workshop duties.
- Full UK driving licence, and being willing to use it when appropriate (expenses will be paid)
- Competent Painter
- Leeds/ West Yorkshire based.
Rate of pay is dependant on experience. Please note this is a freelance position, candidates will be required to organise their own tax, NI and pension.
Please email Jack@Jacktosneyfurniture.co.uk with a CV and Cover Letter.